By accessing and / or using the Application, You have read, understood and gave approval for EzeeGo to obtain, collect, store, manage and use the Personal Data as stated in the Policy and are bound to all the terms under this Policy. If You do not approve this Policy, You are not permitted to access and / or use the Application.
Subject to this Policy, You are also considered to be bound by the EzeeGo Terms and Conditions and the Partner Terms and Conditions in which this Policy constitutes an inseparable and an integral part of the EzeeGo Terms and Conditions and the Partner Terms and Conditions. The invalidity of EzeeGo Terms and Conditions and Partner Terms and Conditions shall not cause this Policy to become illegal, invalid and/ or not applicable.
1. Acquisition or Collection of Personal Data
1.1. When You access the Application or use the Features contained in the Application, You are directly or indirectly provide Us with Personal Data. For example, when You register by creating an Account in the Application, We shall collect and store Your Personal Data in the form of Your name, email address, password, and other data needed so You can have access to Your account. In addition, We collect Your Personal Data including when You:
- access the Application and/ or using the Features;
- register by creating an Account on the Application;
- respond to the surveys that are sent by Us;
- send Your review, impressions, messages, critic and / or suggestions to Us, or other Partner;
- place an order for the Services or Activity;
- contact Us, through the communication facilities that We provide;
- use the Features that require access permission on Your device; or
- enter information(s) in relation with Personal Data in any form to the Application and/ or Feature.
1.2. The Personal Data that We collect is the data that You have provided to Us in the manner that We have previously explained. The Personal Data shall include, among others:
- data relating to Your personal information, including Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, Identity Card photo, or photo of You;
- Your profile includes age, gender or other data;
- Your response to the survey that We gave;
- data of real or approximate location such as Internet Protocol addresses, Wi-Fi locations, geo-locations, and others;
- data in the form of time of each usage activity, including registration, login, transaction, and others;
- Your data of usage and/ or preferences, including Your interactions in using the Application, stored choices, Services or Activity that You choose or trade as well as the settings selected in the Application;
- information about the software and hardware that You use to access the Application and/ or use the Feature;
- data log, including records on the server that received a data such as the IP address of the device, the date and time of access, feature application or page viewed, application work processes and other system activities;
- interactions, reviews, critics, suggestions and/ or messages from You addressed to Us, other Users, and/or Partner including everything that is disclosed when You contact Us through the means of communication that We provide or when we provide an assistants to resolve the problems that arise in connection with the use of the Application ;
- transaction data, including type, amount and / or description of the service used, delivery address, payment Method used, transaction amount, date and time of transaction, as well as other transaction details;
- payment data when You perform the payment transaction activities or receive payments through the Application, including but not limited to bank account data, credit cards, virtual accounts, instant payments, internet banking, retail outlets; and / or
- other things that You do in the Application and/ or Feature and other data that You provide into the Application and/ or Feature.
1.3. You hereby represent and warrant that the Personal Data which You input into the Application and/ or Feature is Your Personal Data based on the actual condition, and You are fully responsible for the Personal Data and You have full authority and/ or personal rights to submit Personal Data to Us, including releasing Us from any civil lawsuits or criminal charges arising from misleading information relating to Personal Data that You input into the Application and/ or Features.
1.4. EzeeGo has the right from time to time to request the authentication, verification and/ or updating of Your Personal Data, therefore Your data and information is accurate, complete and up-to-date, including temporarily/permanently terminating or prohibit You to access certain Features optimally in the event that You have not authenticate and update Your Personal Data.
1.5. By continuing to access the Application, using Features, and/ or other EzeeGo services, You hereby expressly giving approval to EzeeGo to obtain and collect Your Personal Data as set out in Article 1.1 and 1.2 in this Policy, and this approval is given without being forced, have full capacity, and consciously.
2. Use of Personal Data
2.1. The Personal Data that We have collected and obtained shall be fully used for Your and Our interests in accordance with this Policy and the Applicable Laws in Indonesia. We may use the Personal Data for, among others:
- process Your data for Your needs in accessing Applications, using Features;
- process and / or deliver data / information to the Partner regarding Your request, make an order for a Service or Activity for You , and / or process Your payment for an order of a Service or Activity ;
- manage, operate, administer and provide You with the services offered on the Application;
- contacting You in regards of the matters relating to Your usage and / or access of the Application and Features available on the Application, and any questions and / or requests submitted by You through the Application or vice versa;
- make personalization and / or adjustment to the Services or Activities that are shown on the Application in accordance with Your Preference based on your Personal Data with an objective to adjust and maximize your experience in using the Application;
- communicating with You in connection with the requests for critics and suggestions;
- inform the information, insight, surveys or interesting program(s) or promotion for You;
- publish Your review of the Service or Activity, in digital and / or printed format for public access;
- Application and/ or Feature development in order to improve Our services, including using information obtained for research, analyzing, product development and testing purposes to improve Your security and comfort in accessing and using the Application and/ or Feature, and developing Features and/ or new product;
- business development, service or marketing strategy;
- measure and improve the experience and satisfaction of the Application users;
- assist You when filing a report to Us regarding the use of the Application through the communication facilities We provide;
- conduct monitoring or investigation of suspicious transactions or indicated transactions which containing materials of fraud or violations of EzeeGo Terms and Conditions, Partner Terms and Conditions, or Applicable Law, as well as taking necessary actions as a response on the outcome of such monitoring or investigation;
- enforce and applying the Ezeego Terms and Conditions and Partner Terms and Conditions;
- resolve complaints that We receive, help resolve disputes between Users and Partners through the Resolution Center, as well as solve problems regarding Application Features in it; and / or
- for other purposes as notified to you on the time of collection.
2.2. You hereby understand that using Features in the Application requires a process of authenticating, verifying, and/ or updating Your Personal Data. By continuing to access the Application, using Features, and / or other EzeeGo’s services, You hereby expressly give Your approval to the use, utilization and/ or disclosure of Your Personal Data, and state that approval of the use and disclosure of Personal Data for such needs is carried out without being forced, with full capacity, and consciously.
3. Sharing of Personal Data to Third Parties
3.1. We shall not sell, rent, display or distribute Your Personal Data without Your consent unless otherwise specified in this Policy. We shall only disclose Your Personal Data to third parties with Your agreement.
3.2. By continuing to access the Application and use the features and other EzeeGo’s services, You hereby give an approval in any form to disclose Your Personal Data and You permit Us to disclose and send the Personal Data to selected third parties who help Us to provide services to You (“Selected Third Parties”) and releasing Us for any loss or damage arising from Selected Third Parties failures to secure Your Personal Data. You fully acknowledge that this approval was given without being forced, with full capacity, and consciously.
3.3. We are not able to guarantee the security of Your Personal Data on the third party systems including the Partner’s system and the Selected Third Parties system. We also have no control or responsibility for the privacy policies or content of such third parties. Therefore, We recommend You to learn and examine the privacy policies of each third party, so that You understand their terms on handling Your Personal Data.
3.4. We are authorized to disclose Your Personal Data to comply with valid court orders or decisions of legitimate government agencies or the provisions of Applicable Law. If possible and permitted, We shall send You a notification in the event that We are disclosing Your Personal Data.
3.5. You acknowledge and agree that in order to develop the Application, We might use and share Your data and information that does not identify You individually, among others to be processed, developed and cooperated with Selected Third Parties or other third parties. We respect Your privacy, therefore the data and information that We might use and share are the aggregate data without identifying You as an individual.
3.6. For the avoidance of doubt, the third parties referred to in this Article are third parties other than Partners or Selected Third Parties who cooperate with Us for the purpose to support the performance of transactions on the Application.
4.2. Cookies shall record Your Personal Data as well as the data that You input into the Application. For example, if You create an account in the Application, cookies shall help Us recall specific Personal Data for Your next visit. When You re-access the Application, the Personal Data that You provided previously will be displayed, so the activation of cookies shall facilitate You in accessing the Application.
4.3. You can set not to enable cookies in Your browser partially or entirely, but when You do not enable cookies as a whole (including important cookies), You may not be able to access all or part of the Application and/ or Features.
4.4. In general, the browser has a feature to control most cookies. To find out more about cookies, including but not limited to managing, deleting and seeing which cookies are active, You are encouraged to visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
4.5. We reserve the right to use third party services to analyze Personal Data for Us, such as Google Analytics and other third party services that aim to develop Applications and Features, among others, Features that support communication services which provide facilities for Users to interact directly with Partners. These third-party services including among others the collection of data from Your visits and activities while accessing the Application and using the Feature.
5. Your Options and Transparency
5.1. In using the Application and the Features that We provide, We respect You by providing options that include but are not limited to:
- You are able to set so that We cannot access any data without Your consent the first time We request access (for iOS) or the first time the Application is used (for Android). By granting such access, You are deemed to have given approval to Us to manage the data that You have granted based on this Policy;
- You are able to provide an assessment and review on the purchase of the Service or the performance of the Activity if it has been successfully carried out, such information is possible to be seen publicly by Your approval;
- You are able to make changes to Your profile information including date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, email address through the Feature in the Application;
- You are able to unsubscribe from the notification of a new Service or Activity is marketed, a variety of the latest promo information, and exclusive offers if You no longer wish for such information.
6. Storage and Deletion
6.1. Your Personal Data that You input into the Application as well as We obtain based on the provisions of Article 1 of this Policy shall be stored with security procedures and facilities in accordance with the provisions of the law for the period specified in the provisions under the Applicable Laws in Indonesia.
6.2. We do not provide any means for You to delete Your Account in Our Application and Features. If You wish to delete Your Account, You can submit a request for deletion of the account to Us by including the reason for deletion through the communication facilities mention in this Policy. In the event that You delete Your account, You consciously understand the consequences that You cannot use Features and Applications or other EzeeGo’s services because You are no longer registered as a User or Partner. Please be informed that even though You are no longer a User or Partner registered with the Application, Your Personal Data can still be stored for the required period based on the provisions of the Applicable Law.
6.3. We have the authority to delete Your own Account based on Our terms, based on court decree or judgment, and/ or in accordance with the law. We shall notify You by email regarding the deletion of Your Account under this authority.
6.4. We have the authority to delete Your Personal Data based on written request from You or in the manner that We specify but remain subject to the Indonesian Applicable Laws.
7. Limitation of Liabilities
7.1. You are responsible for securing and implementing appropriate measure in safeguarding Your Personal Data, such as, restricting access, creating strong passwords, protecting passwords, and/ or protecting One-Time Password (OTP).
7.2. EzeeGo is not responsible for the exchange and/ or provision of Your Personal Data that You do personally, including what You do through the Application.
7.4. EzeeGo is only responsible for the protection and security of Your Personal Data to the extent that Personal Data is stored in a system developed and managed by EzeeGo and EzeeGo at any time shall perform and take any reasonable steps that required to protect and safeguard Your Personal Data. By continuing to access the Application, using Features, and / or other EzeeGo’s services, You waive the rights to administer a claims, losses, demands and law suit that You may have in the event of failure of Personal Data protection arising from a part of negligence committed by Yourself in maintaining the security and confidentiality of Personal Data and/ or as a result of actions by third parties who attempt to obtain Personal Data in an illegal manner.
7.5. EzeeGo is not responsible for the originality, authenticity, validity, accuracy, completeness of the Personal Data provided by You.
8.1. We always try to provide the best services for You in accessing the Application and using Our Features, therefore, We have the right to make changes to this Policy to perform adjustment for business developments and applicable legal provisions. Changes to this Policy shall from time to time be uploaded to the Application so that You can read the changes from this Policy. If changes to this Policy are material to personal application data and information, We shall notify You before the changes take effect. By continuing to access the Application, using Features, and / or other EzeeGo services, You declare that You have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the changes of this Policy.
8.2. If there are provisions or parts of this Policy that are against the law, cannot be applied or become invalid, then the provisions or such parts shall be deemed has been removed from this Policy and other provisions of this Policy shall remain in full force.
8.3. In the event of a change of controller or a change in ownership of all or part of Our business, including the Application, due to the performance of a merger, consolidation, acquisition, joint venture, transfer, bankruptcy, and / or other corporate actions, Your Personal Data may /shall be part of the transfer based on such corporate actions.
8.4. This Policy may be translated to other languages besides Indonesian which provided by Us. There is a possibility that some part of this Policy has different meaning, purpose, or interpretation when translated into other languages. If there are differences between the Indonesian versions and the foreign language versions, the Indonesian version shall prevail and you are advised to refer to the Indonesian version.
9. Contact Us
You can contact Us via e-mail CS@EzeeGo.app or telephone +6281290112680. All correspondence between You and Us maybe noted or recorded by Us for Our interest.